The BRF investor relations website contains prospective declarations
BRF’s investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding BRF’s intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- the cyclicality and volatility affecting the Company´s raw material and selling prices;
- the risk of outbreak of animal diseases, in particular avian influenza;
- health risks related to the food industry;
- more stringent trade barriers in key export markets and increased regulation of food safety and security;
- strong domestic and international competition;
- general economic, political and business conditions in the Company’s markets, both in Brazil and abroad;
- interest rate fluctuations, inflation and exchange rate movements of the real in relation to the U.S. dollar and other currencies;
- other factors or trends affecting the Company’s financial condition or results of operations and the ones discussed under the section Risk Factors; and
- other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect BRF’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. BRF’s future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.